Lipo 360, also known as 360 degree liposuction – is a more comprehensive cosmetic procedure that combines liposuction of the entire midsection to achieve an overall curvier, contoured figure from every angle.
While liposuction is usually done on one area at a time, 360 degree liposuction targets multiple regions of the midsection where stubborn fat may be a problem. This can help create a more balanced, proportional appearance.
Preparation Prior To Surgery:
• Medical history assessment (any allergies, serious medical condition and all medications
taken both prescribed and non-prescribed), physical examination, and laboratory tests will be
performed during consultation.
• Avoid smoking for about 3-4 weeks prior to surgery, as nicotine interferes with circulation
and will greatly affect healing process.
• Stop drinking alcohol, a week before the surgery and throughout your recovery period.
• Taking any medications should be avoided such as hormones, anticoagulants, anabolic
steroids and supplements at least 4-6 weeks to prevent complicating medical factors prior to
surgery, and also avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can
Lipo 360 Procedures:
Stage 1: Back Liposuction and Arm Liposuction
The Lipo 360 procedure typically begins with the patient’s back, treating upper back rolls, bra fat, lower back fat and the lower waist. In this phase of the procedure, arms are treated as well, if needed. If the patient is very thin, the goal is to simply remove less fat. If the patient has very loose skin, the procedure calls for more plasma skin tightening and if there is a significant amount of unwanted fat it will be removed.
Stage 2: Abdomen Liposuction
After treating the back and the arms, the patient is turned over for abdomen liposuction treatment.
Once the abdomen has had the extra fat melted and removed a number of different options exist
- Nothing more is needed: typically young fit patient
- Plasma skin tightening: patient with mild loose skin
- Skin only mini tummy tuck: patient with moderate loose skin after liposuction- the belly button and the muscles are not touched
- Full tummy tuck: patients with very loose skin and bulging weak muscles
Stage 3: Thigh Liposuction
Once the arms, back, and abdomen are treated we will typically move on to thigh liposuction where we tighten the inner thighs.
The surgery takes 2-5 hours
Type of Anesthesia use:
Under general anesthesia
Days to stay in Thailand:
Risks and Complications:
Liposuction risks include:
- Change in skin sensation that may persist
- Damage to deeper structures such as nerves, blood vessels, muscles, lungs and abdominal organs
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Fluid accumulation
- Irregular contours or asymmetries
- Irregular pigmentation
- Need for revision surgery
- Persistent swelling
- Poor wound healing
- Rippling or loose skin, worsening of cellulite
The recovery process can be lengthier when a general anesthetic is used during the procedure. Patients should rest after the procedure so the body can recuperate faster. A compression garment can cover treatment areas after surgery. Compression garments or elastic bandages help control swelling and bruising. Temporary drains may also be placed in the incisions under the skin to eliminate excess fluids and blood.